Wednesday 4 June 2014

QR codes? sounds like something out of a Bond film!

I’ve been aware of QR codes for some time now after reading one of many blog posts on the subject from @jamesclay, but I had never really seen the benefits to them for learners in my organisation (or maybe that should read that I had never applied myself to researching the benefits!)

Blog posts from @jamesclay and @hopkinsdavid have provided me with some great ideas as to how QR codes could benefit learners. Admittedly I may be held back a little due to certain restrictions on the use/carriage of mobile phones on my site, with the primary phone being a very attractive brick

Brick

However, for those people who do own Smart phones we have started to use QR codes in our Learning Centre and here is a short video to prove it…

Are you already using them, if so let me know how?

If you are planning to, then why not share your ideas with us all?


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment